Thursday, September 18, 2008
September 16, 2008 Ultrasound
Today we found out you are a girl! Yeah! I left work at 2:40 and picked Jeff up for our 3:15 appointment. This may be the first time we have used valet parking! We made it just in time for our appointment time. Of course we had to wait in the waiting room. Jeff said, “They should have some pictures for me to look at.” He really wanted a sneak peak of a baby at 19 weeks Smile We had to wait about 10 minutes… I was nervous because I really just wanted to find out that everything was great with our baby. I can’t feel you kicking yet, and I wanted to be sure that you were growing just like you should be! Smile When we went into the room, I had to laugh at the bathroom right next to the table. Being pregnant means going to the bathroom frequently! Right away the technician asked if we wanted to find out whether we were having a boy or a girl. We both answered, “Yes!” The very first look we got of you looked like you were looking right at us! We got to see your face and your little hands were up to your face. Adorable! Peek-a-boo! You turned into a wiggle worm from then on. You were on the move—for a while you even had your legs crossed! Next, we looked at your brain and heart. The technician measured the bones in your body and even looked at your kidneys to be sure you were producing urine! We saw your little hands and feet. You were even spreading your fingers like Spock! Smile Then the tech finally got a shot of you uncrossing your legs. Jeff said he was nervous that you might keep your legs crossed, hiding the big news from us! It was so fun! The technician said as she spelled out the sentence on the computer screen, “It’s a GIRL!” Yeah! The tech left for a little bit for the radiologist to read the pictures. I used the restroom, and Jeff told me that I really looked pregnant when I lied on the table. My little stomach was sticking out! Smile We can’t wait to meet you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment