We are so excited to celebrate Thanksgiving this year. We have so much to be thankful for. Our amazing family and friends are truly a blessing! We are also anticipating the birth of an incredible baby girl! God has truly been at work in our lives this year!
I am really beginning to wonder what you will look like! Will you have brown or blond hair? Will you have thick hair? What will all of your features look like? Which ones will resemble mommy and which will resemble daddy? I can't wait to meet you!!!!
Daddy and I completed our childbirth class at Missouri Baptist. You better believe I was taking notes during the lessons! I think I was the only one jotting things down, but there was so much information to process!
My favorite class involved a tour of the labor and delivery floor. My mom was actually with me for that part of the class, because daddy was busy at the hospital. When we went to the nursury, a nurse wheeled over a newborn baby girl! She was so tiny, and my mom and I imagined how tiny you would be! She was all bundled up with an adorable little hat. It really made me want to hold you!
During the last class, we practiced giving a baby doll a bath. We also swaddled the baby doll, and daddy challenged me to who could be the best swaddler. I have to admit, he did a great job! He definitely showed off his experience with swaddling!
You are moving around so much in my tummy. Sometimes I look at you and it looks like ripples across my belly. I wonder if it is your arm or leg. One night daddy had his hand on my tummy, and he said you were pressing your hand or foot against his. What an incredible feeling!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment