Today Hannah and I went to see Dr. Adams for her one month checkup. Hannah was awake the whole car ride there. She was making her little noises and happy as could be. She even stayed awake the whole appointment!
Here are the latest stats:
Weight: 9 lbs. 8 oz. Dr. Adams said Hannah is "solid," and in the 50-75th percentile range :) Let's take note that she was in the 10th percentile for her weight the first week :)
Height: 20" She grew one inch!
Head Circumference: I can't remember the measurement, and I can't find the little book at the moment, but I do remember that her head is in the 50th percentile and it did grow from her 1 week appointment.
Hannah had to get her 2nd Hepititis B shot in her thigh today. She was so happy, and then all of a sudden "poke!" with tears following. Once I picked her up after the shot, she quickly recovered. :) She has a tiny little tweety bird bandaid :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment